The VHA thanks the following partners for their contributions towards creating an even strong Victorian healthcare system, for the benefit of all Victorians.
Some examples of our Corporate Partnerships delivering additional benefits for members in 2019-20 include:
- First State Super shared lessons on leading through a royal commission, provided the sector with insights to help employees at different life stages, and delivered a range of tailored programs to support health workers make sound financial decisions and maximise their retirement goals.
- Grant Thornton shared their health sector expertise in growth and strategic planning across multiple forums including their proprietary six-box rapid planning tool and sector workshops on a range of topics including collaboration, leadership and workforce.
- Russell Kennedy supported members through a raft of legal reforms and shared insights from the various royal commissions. They provided thought leadership and legal expertise across a wide range of sector issues including freedom of information requests and constitution development.
- Bank First shared innovation lessons from the financial sector and inspiration from the development of their first home buyers application process during the annual conference world café presentation. They also worked behind the scenes to support the financial wellbeing of health workers.
- Governance Evaluator, in partnership with ACHG and the VHA, supported more than 33 VHA members to undertake a robust board evaluation process, and the sector received insightful sector benchmarking data.
- Rosemary Hardham provided thought provoking conversation and insights for health leaders about the drivers and future employment market and supported several services with their market reviews and executive talent acquisition campaigns.