special interest group
The VHA-member Rural Workforce Special Interest Group has been established to provide expert guidance, insight and knowledge, culminating in recommendations for future reform in the medium to longer-term.
- Tracey Wilson, Co-chair, Inglewood and Districts Health Service
- Kevin Mills, Co-chair, Rural Northwest Health
- Fiona Brew, Colac Area Health
- Margaret Cadenhead, Portland District Health
- Kathy Day, Grampians Community Health
- Andrew Freeman, East Grampians Health Service
- Belinda Harrison, Cobaw Community Health
- Mandy Hutchison, Northern District Community Health
- Glenn Hynes, Wimmera Healthcare Group
- Ben Maw, Cohuna District Hospital
- Jan Child, Bass Coast Health
- Jacqueline Eddy, Latrobe Community Health Service
If you’re a VHA-member and interested in joining this group, contact the VHA on 9094 7777 or email.