NewsSee more news
An innovative project is taking steps to boost limited health services for trans and gender diverse children in regional Victoria.
Two years ago there wasn’t a protocol in place for chest pain presentations at Alpine Health.
Hundreds of recommendations and concepts were shared by more than 50 member representatives, as part of the VHA’s extensive 2018 budget and election consultations, which culminated this week.
- Health Legislation Amendment (Quality and Safety) Act 2017 08 Nov 2017
- Family violence draft information guidelines 18 Oct 2017
- 2016/17 VHA Annual Report 09 Oct 2017
- Voluntary Assisted Dying Bill 27 Sep 2017
- VHA Submission: Child well-being & safety information sharing reforms 25 Sep 2017
- Marriage equality 22 Sep 2017
Meet Jo-Anne Moorfoot, Executive Director for the Australian Centre for Healthcare Governance. Email: joanne.moorfo… https://t.co/vvxcDc1Dms about 12 hours ago
Training sessions: Better care better ACFI | 10 free 2 day workshops | Various locations | Details and registration… https://t.co/f21Xm6RQGh about 18 hours ago