NewsSee more news
The Public Sector Residential Aged Care Leadership Committee is holding a series of free workshops for people working in public residential aged care.
The VHA has produced a video as part of the development of resources for the voluntary assisted dying model of care.
Standard seven of the new Aged Care Quality Standards focuses on workforce planning.
- Victorian Budget Submission 2019-20 22 May 2019
- Commonwealth Budget 2019-20 03 Apr 2019
- Royal Commission into the banking, superannuation & financial services industry: Implications 19 Mar 2019
- Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety: Update public hearings 20 Feb 2019
- Streamlined consumer assessment for aged care 11 Feb 2019
- Commonwealth Budget 2019-20 11 Feb 2019
The VHA is holding a webinar series for disability service providers transitioning to the NDIS. Catalyst for Change… https://t.co/dGCdTOHcxk 1 day ago
The VHA has produced a video to support healthcare professionals prepare for voluntary assisted dying legislation w… https://t.co/Lr2yR5Dr2B 2 days ago