NewsSee more news
The VHA and the Australian Centre for Healthcare Governance launch the 2019 Governance Conference: Driving the future of healthcare governance
The Victorian Auditor General’s Office (VAGO) has released a report into mental health services across Victoria.
The ‘Catalyst for Change’ webinar series is designed to support Victorian healthcare organisations involved in the transition to NDIS. The webinars will explore the change framework and ‘Playbook for Change for the NDIS transition’ co-created by the VHA …
The VHA welcomes a Grattan Institute report that recommends universal dental care for Australia.
The first round of public hearings, for the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety, opened in Adelaide on Monday 11 February.
To keep the sector and members of the VHA abreast of the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety, the VHA’s partner Russell Kennedy Lawyers has developed an update to keep the sector informed.
- Commonwealth Budget 2019-20 03 Apr 2019
- Royal Commission into the banking, superannuation & financial services industry: Implications 19 Mar 2019
- Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety: Update public hearings 20 Feb 2019
- Streamlined consumer assessment for aged care 11 Feb 2019
- Commonwealth Budget 2019-20 11 Feb 2019
- Residential care offline places review 07 Dec 2018
The VHA has developed a webinar - In your consumers’ shoes - to provide information, tools and strategies to help f… https://t.co/gNZiC4lTN6 2 days ago
The VHA has been engaged to support public residential aged care providers transition to the new single Aged Care Q… https://t.co/FFwiMhfyap 3 days ago