NewsSee more news
The VHA is holding disability action plan workshop in Warrnambool to help inform the development of the e-learning module that will be developed as resource for health services.
There are two remaining Better Care Better ACFI training workshops for the remainder of the year.
The Victorian Healthcare Association has today welcomed the announcement by the Victorian Greens that they would advocate for a record $360 million boost to essential community health services following the extensive campaign by hundreds of Victorians calling on MPs to stand …
Members of the healthcare sector and the public who have significant involvement with community health, are invited to attend a session on opportunities to strengthen community health services so they can better meet the healthcare needs of vulnerable Victorians.
- Strategy 2019-2022 19 Oct 2018
- 2017-18 VHA Annual Report 19 Oct 2018
- Consultation on the draft Charter of Aged Care Rights 05 Oct 2018
- Joint Standing Committee Inquiry into Market Readiness for the Provision of Services under the NDIS 05 Oct 2018
- Commonwealth Budget 2018/19 10 May 2018
- Victorian Budget 2018/19 member briefing 01 May 2018
RT @BanyuleCHS: Be like Nina, make your voice heard and stand with community health... “Because they have awesome quality care, that’s for… about 14 hours ago