NewsSee more news
The way the Australian marriage equality debate is being conducted is extremely distressing for LGBTIQ people with a potentially-negative impact on their health, said the former High Court judge Michael Kirby at the VHA Annual Conference Humanity in health today.
Susan Alberti would be forgiven for taking it a bit easier – after pioneering women’s AFL, running a big construction company, beating numerous personal health challenges and raising millions for medical research.
- Family violence draft information guidelines 18 Oct 2017
- 2016/17 VHA Annual Report 09 Oct 2017
- Voluntary Assisted Dying Bill 27 Sep 2017
- VHA Submission: Child well-being & safety information sharing reforms 25 Sep 2017
- Marriage equality 22 Sep 2017
- ACFA report | Funding & financing of the aged care sector 31 Aug 2017
Meet Jo-Anne Moorfoot, Executive Director of the revitalized Centre for Healthcare Governance. Contact Jo-Anne >>… https://t.co/Xgy9LkWXbq about 6 hours ago
VHA webinars: 31 October - Social Media Excellence | 14 November - Digital Marketing. Details here >> https://t.co/4xbqZ65p9O about 8 hours ago