NewsSee more news
The ‘Catalyst for Change’ webinar series is designed to support Victorian healthcare organisations involved in the transition to NDIS. The webinars will explore the change framework and ‘Playbook for Change for the NDIS transition’ co-created by the VHA …
The VHA welcomes a Grattan Institute report that recommends universal dental care for Australia.
The first round of public hearings, for the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety, opened in Adelaide on Monday 11 February.
- Royal Commission into the banking, superannuation & financial services industry: Implications 19 Mar 2019
- Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety: Update public hearings 20 Feb 2019
- Streamlined consumer assessment for aged care 11 Feb 2019
- Commonwealth Budget 2019-20 11 Feb 2019
- Residential care offline places review 07 Dec 2018
- Strategy 2019-2022 19 Oct 2018
By 30 June 2019, all Victorian public health services and hospitals must have a draft disability action plan (DAP)… https://t.co/QkIGxHpRJx about 15 hours ago
REGISTER NOW: Masterclass for people responsible for recruiting, appointing & supporting members to public sector b… https://t.co/yLRkpf8A2L about 16 hours ago
Community Consultation Committees are being formed to aid the development of ten new community hospitals being buil… https://t.co/bQVsvbjtuV about 18 hours ago