NewsSee more news
The first round of public hearings, for the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety, opened in Adelaide on Monday 11 February.
In mid-2018, the Department of Health and Human Services engaged the Victorian Healthcare Association to develop the model of care to support the implementation of voluntary assisted dying in Victoria. Throughout February and March 2019, the VHA is conducting information …
With the passing of the Voluntary Assisted Dying Act 2017 last year, the VHA has been engaged by the Department of Health and Human Services to work alongside the model of care working group.
To keep the sector and members of the VHA abreast of the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety, the VHA’s partner Russell Kennedy Lawyers has developed an update to keep the sector informed.
- Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety: Update public hearings 20 Feb 2019
- Streamlined consumer assessment for aged care 11 Feb 2019
- Commonwealth Budget 2019-20 11 Feb 2019
- Residential care offline places review 07 Dec 2018
- Strategy 2019-2022 19 Oct 2018
- 2017-18 VHA Annual Report 19 Oct 2018
Nominations close on Tuesday 5 March for Minister for Health Volunteer Awards. Find out more at https://t.co/H1bAVZWh8w 2 days ago
Register now for PSRAC Consumer Journey Training & improve your customer service skills by participating in these o… https://t.co/Iq498pPC7o 2 days ago