NewsSee more news
Sydney-based emergency medicine specialist, Professor Gordian Fulde, who revolutionised emergency department operations in the 1980’s and founded the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine, will speak at the 2019 VHA Annual Conference: The future of health an …
Mental Health Victoria has collaborated with the VHA to provide a joint submission into the Royal Commission into Victoria’s Mental Health System.
Over the past 12 months, the public age care sector has been preparing for the transition to the new single set of Aged Care Quality Standards, effective from 1 July. To support public hospitals delivering residential aged care support their frontline staff transition to …
The VHA has provided a submission into the proposed new residential aged care funding model.
The VHA has prepared a submission into the Long Service Benefits Portability Regulations.
- Submission into Royal Commission on Victoria's Mental Health System 08 Jul 2019
- Submission to Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality & Safety 14 Jun 2019
- VHA submission for the nurse practitioner reference group 07 Jun 2019
- VHA submission into new residential aged care funding model 03 Jun 2019
- VHA submission into NDIS 'thin markets' 03 Jun 2019
- VHA submission on Long Service benefits Portability Regulations 03 Jun 2019
Aged care quality standard three: Delivering personal care and clinical care focuses on best-practice care, antimic… https://t.co/FNUljrLbB2 about 3 hours ago
The 2019 VHA Annual Conference: ‘The future of health, an imperative for change’ will be held on 3 & 4 October at t… https://t.co/SOrPTglFRc about 18 hours ago
The VHA on behalf of its members has prepared a submission into the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Saf… https://t.co/sgIZaub3WS 2 days ago