Partner event: Victorian Healthcare Week Expo
September 28, 2022
The VHA is pleased to partner with the 10th Annual Victorian Healthcare Week Expo, to be held in Melbourne from 7-8 December 2022.
Returning for the tenth edition at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, more than 1,000 health service leaders will join across the Victorian and South Australian digital health, nursing, patient experience, health infrastructure, and start-up communities to network and learn about the transformations and projects that are bringing in the new era of integrated, patient-centred healthcare in Victoria.
A number of leaders from VHA member organisations and our stakeholders are scheduled to speak at Victorian Healthcare Week, including:
- Robyn Hayles, CEO, Bairnsdale Regional Health Service and VHA Board Director
- Janette Gogler, Deputy Chief Nursing & Midwifery Information Officer, Monash Health
- Professor Mike Roberts, CEO, Safer Care Victoria
- Shyaman Menon, Executive Director of Medical Services and Clinical Governance, Peninsula Health
- Professor George Braitberg, Director of Emergency Medicine Research and Quality Improvement, Austin Health
Register for your free expo pass to gain access to:
- more than 70 expert speakers from digital healthcare, nursing and midwifery, patient experience, government and health start-ups
- four dedicated stages
- an exhibition hall with solution providers and tech start-ups
- $5,000 in prizes and giveaways
- more than 60 case studies and panel discussions across the free-to-attend Digital Healthcare, Patient Experience, Nursing & Midwifery, and Healthcare Start-ups streams.