Protecting Vulnerable Victorians: A COVID-19 webinar for Victorian residential aged care
The Victorian Department of Health and Human Services has assembled a panel of experts to discuss a range of important issues to assist aged care providers, residential management and care staff to reduce the risk and impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) infection for residents and staff.
- Professor Joseph Ibrahim, Consultant Geriatrician, Ballarat Health
Update on the COVID-19 situation in Victoria
- Dr Annaliese Van Diemen, Public Health Commander COVID-19 Incident Management Team
- Deputy Chief Health Officer, Victorian Department of Health and Human Services
Infection prevention and control
- Noleen Bennett, Infection Control Consultant, VICNISS
Planning for the impact of an outbreak
- Associate Professor Dr Lisa Clinnick, Director Aged Care Services, Ballarat Health
Pre-emptive resident care preparations
- Dr Andrea Bree, Consultant Geriatrician, Eastern Health Residential InReach Service
Responding to ill residents
- Professor Kirsty Buising, Infectious disease physician, Royal Melbourne Hospital
To access the live stream webinar click on COVID-19 webinar for Vic RACS
This webinar will be made available on the department’s Coronavirus website shortly.
A follow-up email will be forwarded with the link.
The latest updates and advice on the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) website can be found here.