Corporate governance training
This program is based on best practice principles for governance.
The training covers board governance in the following areas:
- the health service accountability framework
- the key roles of the board including strategy, finance, risk, compliance of service quality
- board structure
- individual roles and responsibilities
- board processes
- balancing strategy and operations
- board decision making and behaviour.
Course material can be adjusted to provide participants with the opportunity to participate in discussion and problem solving relating to their own board experience.
Session duration: 2.5 hours.
For more information contact email@example.com