Governance Evaluator proudly partners with the VHA and the Australian Centre for Healthcare Governance to provide governance support to the health sector.
Strong governance for health services ensures consistent, safe and quality service outcomes for communities. It also drives the most effective and efficient use of customer funds.
Strong governance enables health service boards to meet their governance requirements. And most importantly, it supports them to continually improve to be the best they can.
Governance Evaluator has been specifically designed to support chairs and directors to build strong governance capability through a proven process of:
- Orientation of new directors
- Evaluation of individual and collective governance capability
- Identification of governance capability gaps
- Development of individual and collective action plans to address those gaps
- Resources and support to build capability
Do your end users really trust you?
Consumers in the NFP and health sectors are being empowered to choose their services from the providers they trust. If these consumers are not satisfied with the service they receive – or … Read more
Phone: 03 5254 1201 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org