The VHA is seeking to grow the project capability of the organisation, expanding projects that will provide an ongoing revenue stream to support further development of the VHA’s policy and sector enhancement activities.
The Project Officer for the VHA will be responsible for the execution of a variety of projects for the organisation. Using your exceptional organisational ability and interpersonal skills you will ensure successful completion of projects.
- You must have proven project coordination skills involving the ability to meet deadlines within budget, as well as manage stakeholder expectations and provide practical and creative solutions to complex projects
- You have highly developed internal and external stakeholder relationship building ability
- You’re a team player and are able to prioritise competing interests and priorities
- You have excellent written and verbal skills with ability to translate complex matters into clear briefings
- You are a self-starter who is able to prioritise a variety of tasks that require high-level analytical capacity with ability to demonstrate that you are a team player
The VHA offers staff benefits such as additional paid leave at Christmas and Melbourne Cup weekend, EAP, salary packaging and ongoing staff development and training.
To view the position description click here.
To apply, email a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and your CV to email@example.com, using the subject line: Project Officer application.
For more information about the role contact the VHA via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.