NewsSee more news
VHA met with the Nurse/Midwife to Patient Ratio Improvements Taskforce this week. Representing the public health sector, the VHA presented a range of workforce and quality measures in improving patient and resident outcomes.
Victoria Police needs to constantly remind its officers that family violence is actually a crime, Victoria Police’s Assistant Commissioner for Family Violence Command Dean McWhirter told the Victorian Healthcare Association family violence forum today.
Older Australians are affluent, health literate and surprisingly proactive in managing their own health. And they are using digital health tool to do so, according to latest research from Accenture, VHA’s digital partner.
- VHA Submission: Single Aged Care Quality Framework 20 Apr 2017
- VHA Submission: Voluntary Assisted Dying Bill 2017 12 Apr 2017
- VHA Submission: NDIS Price Controls Review Consultation 12 Apr 2017
- Productivity Commission review: NDIS costs 07 Apr 2017
- Independent Hospital Pricing Authority – the National Efficient Price; the National Efficient Cost 08 Mar 2017
- Victorian Budget Submission 2017-18 07 Mar 2017
https://t.co/Nvy0YCKUWH about 4 hours ago
VHA MEMBER ONLY EVENT: Marketing in a changing healthcare environment | 30/31 May | Details & register here >> https://t.co/STVi9iJW81 about 8 hours ago
VHA Governance Conference: Managing the minefield |18 May | Speakers inc Nicola Roxon & Karen Cusack. Register >> https://t.co/mOJ2eH7w46 about 12 hours ago