NewsSee more news
The VHA is offering three scholarships to attend the 2018 VHA Study Tour to the USA and Canada, VHA CEO Tom Symondson announced today.
The health sector has an over-reliance on learning from error. We need to shift the focus from learning from when things go wrong to the insights when things go right, according to Derek Feeley, president and CEO of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
The peak body for Victoria’s public health services has applauded today’s courageous State Government announcement of a supervised injecting facility trial, Victorian Healthcare Association CEO Tom Symondson said today.
- Statewide service, design & infrastructure plan for Victoria’s health system 2017-2037 07 Dec 2017
- VHA submission: A Victorian statutory duty of candour 04 Dec 2017
- Health Legislation Amendment (Quality and Safety) Act 2017 08 Nov 2017
- Family violence draft information guidelines 18 Oct 2017
- 2016/17 VHA Annual Report 09 Oct 2017
- Voluntary Assisted Dying Bill 27 Sep 2017
The Australian Centre for Healthcare Governance assists directors of healthcare boards and executive management tea… https://t.co/cJ7xXKkEF1 about 11 hours ago
The VHA has launched its new online member-only resource portal WiRE. WiRE contains useful tools, workshops and gui… https://t.co/iDNrSAjQ8M about 14 hours ago
VHA submission: A Victorian statutory duty of candour - the VHA has provided feedback to the Victorian Government’s… https://t.co/oTyNfvHbIz 2 days ago