NewsSee more news
The Public Sector Residential Aged Care Leadership Committee is holding a webinar for people working in public residential aged care.
The VHA has provided a submission into the proposed new residential aged care funding model.
The VHA has prepared a submission into the Long Service Benefits Portability Regulations.
The VHA has welcomed the Andrews Labor Government’s commitment to funding school dental vans and growth in Victorian public hospitals as part of the 2019-2020 State Budget. The Victorian Healthcare Association’s Chief Executive, Tom Symondson, said while the $780m …
The VHA has produced a video as part of the development of resources for the voluntary assisted dying model of care.
- Submission to Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality & Safety 14 Jun 2019
- VHA submission for the nurse practitioner reference group 07 Jun 2019
- VHA submission into new residential aged care funding model 03 Jun 2019
- VHA submission into NDIS 'thin markets' 03 Jun 2019
- VHA submission on Long Service benefits Portability Regulations 03 Jun 2019
- Victorian Budget Submission 2019-20 22 May 2019
VHA MEMBERS: Contribute to the VHA’s joint submission with Mental Health Victoria into the Royal Commission into Vi… https://t.co/sTebBfPHAl 2 days ago
The VHA's member feedback survey on a submission to the Royal Commission into Victoria’s Mental Health System is op… https://t.co/pHiMY0I1Eu 3 days ago