NewsSee more news
The health sector has an over-reliance on learning from error. We need to shift the focus from learning from when things go wrong to the insights when things go right, according to Derek Feeley, president and CEO of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
An innovative project is taking steps to boost limited health services for trans and gender diverse children in regional Victoria.
Two years ago there wasn’t a protocol in place for chest pain presentations at Alpine Health.
- Health Legislation Amendment (Quality and Safety) Act 2017 08 Nov 2017
- Family violence draft information guidelines 18 Oct 2017
- 2016/17 VHA Annual Report 09 Oct 2017
- Voluntary Assisted Dying Bill 27 Sep 2017
- VHA Submission: Child well-being & safety information sharing reforms 25 Sep 2017
- Marriage equality 22 Sep 2017
VHA 2018 Canada & North America Study Tour: Interested in learning more about healthcare for Indigenous and vulnera… https://t.co/VG0UlCdr3l about 22 hours ago
DON'T MISS any of the latest VHA news. Subscribe to newsletters and events here >> https://t.co/bMQvkOJTXM 2 days ago