NewsSee more news
The VHA is offering three scholarships to attend the 2018 VHA Study Tour to the USA and Canada, VHA CEO Tom Symondson announced today.
The health sector has an over-reliance on learning from error. We need to shift the focus from learning from when things go wrong to the insights when things go right, according to Derek Feeley, president and CEO of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
The peak body for Victoria’s public health services has applauded today’s courageous State Government announcement of a supervised injecting facility trial, Victorian Healthcare Association CEO Tom Symondson said today.
- Statewide service, design & infrastructure plan for Victoria’s health system 2017-2037 07 Dec 2017
- VHA submission: A Victorian statutory duty of candour 04 Dec 2017
- Health Legislation Amendment (Quality and Safety) Act 2017 08 Nov 2017
- Family violence draft information guidelines 18 Oct 2017
- 2016/17 VHA Annual Report 09 Oct 2017
- Voluntary Assisted Dying Bill 27 Sep 2017
VHA submission: A Victorian statutory duty of candour - the VHA has provided feedback to the Victorian Government’s… https://t.co/oTyNfvHbIz about 12 hours ago
SAVE THE DATES: The VHA has confirmed dates for the 2018 VHA events calendar. Download the dates here for your 2018… https://t.co/vFdQNQRB3K 1 day ago
SUBSCRIBE: to the VHA newsletters and be informed of Victorian public health sector news. Click here to learn more… https://t.co/afNUS5SyON 3 days ago