NewsSee more news
As we move toward a State Election in November 2018, the Victorian Healthcare Association, on behalf of its members, calls for an urgent reset and rethink of our public health system, which is under more strain and more pressure than ever before.
The Victorian public health system is under strain. The population is increasing, it is ageing and the prevalence of chronic disease is on the rise. Victorian hospitals, community health services and multi-purpose services are committed to meeting the challenge of growing …
The Victorian Healthcare Association calls on the Australian Government to ensure its 2018-19 Budget supports Australians, regardless of age, socio-economic status, ability or place of residence, to access safe, high-quality public healthcare.
The VHA is offering three scholarships to attend the 2018 VHA Study Tour to the USA and Canada, VHA CEO Tom Symondson announced today.
- VHA submission: 2018-19 Commonwealth Budget 08 Jan 2018
- Victorian Budget Submission 2018-19 08 Jan 2018
- Healthy people, healthy systems 19 Dec 2017
- 2017-18 Mid-Year Economic & Fiscal Outlook 19 Dec 2017
- Statewide service, design & infrastructure plan for Victoria’s health system 2017-2037 07 Dec 2017
- VHA submission: A Victorian statutory duty of candour 04 Dec 2017
The Australian Centre for Healthcare Governance supports Australia’s health and community sector to improve their c… https://t.co/nKqIS67QTq about 6 hours ago
The Public Sector Residential Aged Care Leadership Committee is holding free two-day ‘Better Care Better ACFI’ trai… https://t.co/UtHn6J0Cnl 2 days ago